Thursday, January 8, 2009

Where's The Love?


Whats Good?
.....Listen I don't know what has come over me but I will start my New Years properly. Check it one of my resolutions was to live life the way i wanted to and not how my counterparts want me too. This post is dedicated to those who obtain things differently than others. Yes! I may admit I was influenced by many people's thoughts on how Greek life is operated on an socially accepted scale. We are not going to get into the full aspects of things. For those who don't know ,well I' am a proud member The Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Inc. I have sat back and looked at how many FRIENDS I have shaded or shy'd away from because of my shallow expectations. When something is wrong it's wrong and there are ways to approach every situation. When the situation is not handled properly it leads to negative actions. When you back someone in a corner and constantly abuse them they will begin to fight back to where even a helping hands is portrayed as a trap for fools. I will not deny my participation in my feeling because they are my feeling, But as a FRIEND and not a fellow Greek person I apologize for not pulling you guys out of that corner. They knew like everyone else knew that to every action follows with a reaction. I just want things to be the way they are supposed to be ....Listening to Lupe , talking about all the crazy dunks and about a borough that we have bitter sweet relationship with. I will not carry the burdens of '08's decisions. Anything That happens in my Fraternity stays in my Fraternity so please lets stop the questioning because our business is not for your understanding!
Over and OWT
Joshua Peters 3 NuO spr'08
Fearless Four

No comments: