Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Music Update

What's Good?
Well today is the first day of class and man I'm blown... shit is so boring. My professor is sooooo weird. Its cool tho because at least I'm where I love to be. "I LOVE COLLEGE

Mario has officially released his second single which is going to be a great album....Check out the bonus.
Mario-Thinking of You
How Could I Break The Heart That Loved Me

Mr. Songz seem to release surprise everyone by the first listen of his amazing album. He straight jumps to it starting off with a true panty droppa' which it is titled.
Take You Home- Trey Songz

Lloyd releases his official remix with Juelz Santana. Pusha is a very good song beside the cocaine part. LOL
Lloyd feat. Juelz Santana- Pusha

Chris Breezy is certainly back and "Rehabilitated" With I guess his first single.
Chris Brown-Can't Let You Go

Mr. Jones Is back, this dude is the best at his craft when he does release music. Ladies ,kick back relax and let the veteran smooth out your night.
Donnell Jones- Imagine That.

No comments: