Thursday, June 18, 2009

Music Update / Pensar

What's Good?
OMG I remeber when Hip-Hop used to be informational. I really like this song a whole lot due to the fact, that I hope one day I can bring major decrease to homelessness in America. This summer I' am currently working at one of New York's most successful non-profit organizations who's goal one day is bring an end to Homelessness. Other topics was touched as well in the song. Prostitution will always be a major flaw in society period to bad our great nation allows it to be legal in one of our major cities for tourism.The Artist also speak about our inner city youth with no hope for tommorow. I can really vibe to this because I was once a child with no direction at all. I never listen to this artist until now but he certainly has my ear from this point. I present to yall Curt@!n$ with his video for his upcoming mixtape titled The Great Adventures of Dope Boy C: Dope For President, dropping on June 23rd!

No comments: