Thursday, April 23, 2009

BLOG ALERT

What Good?

Hey! readers i just wanted to shed a little light on a good friend of mine, who found a new way to let world know what goes through his mind. Like Drizzy said "we living the real lif entourage" Me, Skate, B-U-N-Z, Miggz, Green, LIN, MAX, Ro $$ ,Just Blaze, LES B and DMV inc. (well the dudes for the most part). Never mind that for the most part lets get back to stand up guys real life as a swindler... LES B is a very intellectual dude so i have a feeling he will supply the readers with some thought provoking shit and some shit you can vibe out with. I will like to introduce to you SWINDLE SEASON...

5 comments:

LESTHEGREAT said...

THANKS NOVEMBER'S CHILD IM A WEEKLY READER OF YOUR BLOG AND I APPRECIATE THE POST THANKS TO YOUR BLOG I SAT THERE AND GOT THE IDEA OF MAKING MY OWN DEF APPRECIATE THE LOVE!!

LESTHEGREAT!!
WWW.SWINDLESEASON.BLOGSPOT.COM

Lucky Peters said...

No prob

Lucky Peters said...

I like the way you used my legal subline at the the bottom

LESTHEGREAT said...

LOL I HAD 2

kae lae. said...

i never get a shout out!*