Monday, March 23, 2009

Music Update

What's Good?
It's been a while since we gave some music. Here it goes.

Ne-Yo- It Just Make Sense
I guess Ne-Yo is slowly making his way back by feeding his fans with something new music. I don't believe this will be his first song. I believe he's referencing this track anyone who has the money. The Song is dope check the twist out on it. - Shout out to Hollywood

Wale Feat. Lady GaGa- Chillin
D.C.'s own Wale is setting up shop to make his official appearance in the industry. He teams up with label mate Lady GaGa to bring you a favorable sound the freshman has created such as Drake and Blu.

Marques Houston feat. Jim Jones- I love her
I still don't know how I feel about this track. I guess it will get my attention....Its a pretty good song but I'm not a big fan of PoP.

Keri Hilson- Quicksand
Miss Keri Baby confess how her love leaves you. The talented misses needs no explanation because her work speaks for itself.

No comments: