Monday, March 23, 2009

Pensar (If It Was To End Tommorow!!!)

What's Good?
Whoa...Today was a very interesting day! I seen the movie "Knowing", Which stars Nicholas Cage. It really left me thinking in all the most craziest ways. To think some of these thoughts are almost sinful. First and foremost I don't want to blow anyone away, Please do not think I'm some crazy guy.
What if aliens exist? I believe it would be absolutely selfish to believe not. What if they visited the earth during it's early years of development.....Better Yet... What If they visited during the early years of when the people on earth seek ed out a creator of Earth's mysteries including their existence. What if people sought out their existence as a phenomenon believing they were of GOD'S creation as Angel's. Pretty Mind Blowing right?

Here Goe's my main feature.... What If the World ended tomorrow? Would you be satisfied with how you lived your life? Would you had Loved enough? or Help enough people with life it's self that your heart is light. I know it's pretty scary to imagine that. Maybe this will be a wake up call for at leastthose who don't practice any type of morality. If you ever wanted to tell anyone you love them tell them....If you ever felt a way about someone for whatever reason tell them... Always free your mind and conscious before you lay your head.
If I died tomorrow! I would had left behind all the "I love yous" and my heart would be sadden from all my incomplete endeavours.

No comments: