Wednesday, April 13, 2011

By Ear: Just-I DMV Review

Peace and Blessing Everybody,
As a first official review I was given the chance to preview some DMV area sounds by way of Just- I. When listening to the mix tape the term inspiration comes to mind. The tracks which are a collaborative of various beats definitely gave Just-I the opportunity to lyrically display his depth and versatility of flow. On some tracks the versatility came off as a duplication of a few main stream artists such as Wale, Kid Cudi to the T which isn’t necessarily a bad thing. In future work I would definitely like to see Just-I hone in on his own individual flow which most certainly has potential and promise. The mix tape is most certainly solideen and with more persistence Just-I could become a household name in years to come…

No comments: