Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New Music Update

What's Good?
Well, Thanksgiving is tomorrow and boy I'm excited. I got some music for y' all and boy this is a pretty solid list.

I know I' am late but man these guys have made a solid song that just captures you. They have an album out now and please support these guys because we all know there are very few rock bands we support but this is definitely one to support.
Kings of Leon- Use Somebody

R. Kelly is one the greatest musical minds of our time. During the early 90's he helped create a generation of people. He's back at it with some help from some of the R&B world's elite.
R. Kelly feat. The Dream, Robin Thick & Tyrese- Pregnant.

Big Up to the District! Now this is my flavor, I love acoustic remakes to songs. I hope you have Wale's Album Attention deficit in stores now.
Wale feat. Marsha Ambrosius- Diary

Next Up Bobby Ray! Many artist has gotten their time to shine and although this young man was on the scene before many B.O.B. has the green light to emerge. Trust me do not judge it before you hear it.
B.O.B. feat Bruno Mars- Nothing on You

No comments: