Friday, October 16, 2009

Pensar...(Searching)

What's Good?
Lets vibe people! Lately everyone has been zoning out from life because we are all reaching that point in our life where we ask ourselves where do we belong. Where do we belong? Life has been full ups and downs in my life and but I still hold my head up high. Everyone is too busy finding themselves when in fact they are already found. Maybe everyone should sit and ask themselves, Am I in order or have not notice my blessing. When we sit and reflect do we actually sit and ask ourselves is this life I'm Living in my purpose? (Maybe you were brought here to serve a purpose to something greater than our selfish needs.) Live Life as it comes until your purpose calls . Don't think yourself into a idle composite reading "Searching...."

No comments: