Wednesday, October 28, 2009

New Music Update

What's Good?
You know the drill. If you got it, good! If not That's what we are here for.

Lloyd teams up with D.C.'s own J. Holiday to create a pretty decent track but i will let you be the judge.
Lloyd feat. J. Holiday- Take It Off

I guess J. Holiday is prepping his fans for a new album on the way. I really hope he gets his fair shine when he releases his next album.
J. Holiday- Back

I know it may seem like I'm late but I'm just fulfilling some of my followers request. After his performance at Howard people wanted to get a hold of this track.
Ray Lavender- Trick'in If You Got It

One thing I can say about this song that I couldn't say about his freestyle on the Hip- Hop awards' cypher was that this is crack.
Wale feat. John Mayer- Letter

No comments: