Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Music Update

What's Good?
I'm pretty sure you guy know the drill. Don't Got it, Get it. Click the links for your download.

Wayne's World and his lil circus acts is making a move closer to stardom.
Lil Wayne feat Brisco and Shanelle- Hey Baby

YYUUPPP! Trey just had to make the song better for Y'all! Teaming up with 2 of N.Y.'s shining stars.
Trey Songz feat. Fabolous & Juelz- Say Ahh Remix

Rihanna went from Good girl Gone bad to now I'm' a angry bitch out for blood. Good luck to the that. I hope all these issues don't hinder your music.
Rihanna- Russian Roulette

Gucci Mane's music is not my cup of tea because he only entertain my ignorant taste of music but listen do your thing homie.

"Yeah, Yeah! Ju Know" Damian Marley is definitely an artist of our culture. His music will always be needed as he takes the lead with the Marley brothers.

Last but not least due late reception, Will "Wahhhs Goooo"Smooth surprises me once and I can see his progression. Good luck kid!

Young Money feat. Will Smooth -BedRock remix

No comments: