Friday, September 11, 2009

Pensar....(Where Were You)


What's Good?
.........With a moment of silence I would like for you to give a prayer for all the lives lost since September 11,2001. My beautiful city was under attack by "terrorist" leading a two planes crashes to cause the collapse of the Financial headquarters of the world. ....
I was in french class in Waterbury Ct. and my teacher came in and said that a plane crashed into the twin towers and I looked at her in disbelief. I really felt she was joking, but the sudden news that broad casted on the classroom television brought the horrible reality that my City was under attack. All my family lives in New York City. All the Thoughts that ran through my mind broke me down into tears. Everyone tried to console me because they knew I rep'd my city and borough every chance I got. Where were you when this happen? Appreciate life because it can be gone at any given moment.

No comments: