Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Music Update

What's Good?
Here go some more music... What else can I say?

J.Cole has finally released a track from his upcoming Mixtape that has been buzzing in the music world. He has some pretty big shoes to fill standing as Sean Carter's first signee. People are expecting Jay's finishing touch to make this kid a star and Yes, it is very possible. Hope you listening to Goapele'e Closer at least once a day.
J. Cole- Heartache

So Trey won't stop attacking the music scene. I guess its the label's game plan to keep all listener's focus til the very day his album drops. This can go way left if a dud is produced but I doubt you will expect that from Trey Songz.
Trey Songz- Always Twisted

Do I hear a Ne-Yo release. It is long over-due for an album from super song writer and artist, Ne-Yo. Ne-yo will begin touring in July and I guess he will be promoting and recording the new album. I do believe he should take his music to another level and develop a new sound. This task should be very easy.
Ne-Yo - Take me away

The veteran crooner is still delivering his finesse and mellow song tone to get any woman to slip into something comfortable. Pretty wings started off his Resurrection since his last album years ago. The album will be released July,7th of this year.
Maxwell- Bad Habits

T.I.P. releases two new songs during his incarceration. His song titled The Way You want It seems to be directed to some specific people. I don't want to say any names, so i would let you be the judge of the that. He's not addressing any rappers but he is adressing people in his personal life. check it out...!

T.I.- The Way You Want It / Live My Life

No comments: