Thursday, June 11, 2009

Max Statz music Update:

yooo u know wat it is...
I got some songs 4 u... some mixtapes and albums aight!?!?!
1st things first... GO COP THE MOS DEF ALBUM - THE ECSTATIC
Of Course I have no link for it, so go cop at your nearest store..
Mos Def most definitely came with his usual style and flow. The album flows and you can listen straight through for sure. Great Music!
A mixtape I have recently been bangin with is Dom Kennedy - FutureStreet/DrugSounds
Who is Dom Kennedy??? I kno right..thats what I said...But some ppl been telling me 2 check it out and Im fuckin wit it so check it.
This next track u already know both of the ppl on here im sure... This is the 2nd release for The Clipse and they got back with a collab with Pharrell. Smooth track check it.
Lil Wayne is still making music... and he collabed with the other loved and hated artist from the south Gucci Mane. Just listen...

PEace Love & Unity pplsss Im owt...

No comments: