Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Portrait Of A Woman


Sorry people but this one is on a personal note. I would like to dedicate this week's segment of "Portrait Of A Woman" to Samantha McCalla also known as Professor McCalla. Dedicated wife, Mother, Professor, mentor and proud member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority Inc but still manages to work out a 9 to 5 every business day in the week. I met Professor McCalla in DNY and she told me some important words that no professor, public school teacher or coach ever told me. I' am thankful for that because when it came to school no one ever gave a damn it was always "bring home the win" or "your never gonna amount to nothing". A living motivator for me and many other students. (I will not take credit from anyone in the room because I honestly soak in all the advice from everybody. Everyone speaks in my best interest whether or not if I like it.) So for this month i will dedicate this segment to important woman in my life and not the movie screen. Thanks

1 comment:

Bobby Generic said...

In front of every strong man is a stronger woman...