Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Pursuit of....

What's Good?
Can I get deep with yall? Where is the center of your peace? Out here in this busy city life moves too fast, don't You agree? What brings you to a halt and slows you down from reality? Everyone wants to find their "Nirvana" in life. All the running we do in life we never actually sit down and ask ourselves where is my peace, my happiness, my center. We spend alot of time appeasing our audience so that we can be on a placatory ground. If there is something out of the ordinary that will give you your moment of peace then go for it. Trust me when I say this, "it help you find yourself when you sit down and find out what it is and practice it". Live free without worries for at least 8 out of the 168 hours in a week. I just felt like uplifting people because to much is going on in the world. Udeservtubeehappy. My little trip to St. Thomas....

No comments: