Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Music Update

What's Good?
Got it? If not here is the place to get it?

Wynter Gordan is very new to me and who knows how long she been at it but she is talented.
Wynter Gordon- Drowning

RL is surely back. I don't know if Teddy is helping but the veteran crooner has been releasing music which has sound pretty good.
RL- Keep On

Bow Wow and Omarion teamed up after their break up to give their fans something new. The question is how does Wayne feel about this.
Bow Wow and Omarion- Jack It Up

Nicki, Nicki, Nicki, I know she is bad and the body is tight but her lyrical animation is a little too much for me. She should giving this sex appeal like the photo above instead of what she is doing now.
Nicki Minaj feat. Lil Wayne- Sweet Dreams

So.....Tonite Rihanna gives her side of the story on her situation with Chris Brown and I hope she tells the whole story from the beginning and how she lead him to react that way.
Rihanna feat. Young Jeezy- Hard

No comments: